Technical Support Specialist
Are you in the Victoria or Vancouver area? Do you love what you do and enjoy working with good people? Our tight-knit team is made up of designers, developers, project managers and support staff who love what they do, bring passion and energy to their work, and don’t settle for anything less than the best results.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team, full-time. You will collaborate closely with other support/Success specialists to provide exceptional support and troubleshooting for our products, make sure our customers’ needs are met and potential concerns are heard and addressed in the best way possible. Specifically, your role within the team will involve the following:
What you’ll be doing
- Providing fast, trustworthy and reliable help to allow our support team to deliver the best customer service in the industry;
- You will be prepared to answer any question and be ready to dig deeper when needed;
- You will help our customers bring their vision to reality;
- You will work closely with the Support/QA teams, Developers, Designers, and other divisions;
- You will be a driving factor of Pixel Union’s success.
Who you are
- You are passionate about ecommerce and technology
- You are a creative problem-solver
- You have terrific people/communication/writing skills;
- You are comfortable multitasking;
- Yet, you have a great attention to detail.
What you’ll get
Pixel Union is a company built on creativity, teamwork and employee well-being. We come to the office (wherever that may be) to work hard, push our limits, and enjoy ourselves around good people. Here, you will work with a fun group of people on challenging and rewarding tasks. You will have access to educational materials, as well as the occasional office-made waffles!
Some of our perks include:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
- Educational sessions
- Company-sponsored health and wellness allowance