DescriptionPixel Union is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Victoria, BC, Canada.
Pixel Union's Marketing Team executes a variety of marketing strategies aimed at expanding our audience, increasing revenue, and maximizing customer lifetime value. This is an exciting time for marketing at Pixel Union. Not only do we make great products that are easy and fun to market, our product catalog is growing and we have the opportunity to help tens of thousands of merchants do a better job of running their businesses. Our marketing team is small but agile, with a lot of opportunity for experimentation and growth.
Success in the role requires a high degree of flexibility and adaptability, a passion for both the practice and principles of marketing, and a desire to work closely with multiple stakeholders to build and maintain Pixel Union’s reputation for industry-leading quality and brand excellence.
- Run email campaigns, write content, and help with content/SEO strategy
- Develop positioning/branding for new/existing products
- Write product descriptions and merchandising copy
- Update marketing materials, optimizing website and marketplace listing pages
- Manage ad campaigns
- Manage our affiliate program and various other marketing campaigns
- College diploma or university degree
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a marketing role
- Strong understanding of product marketing
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with social media
- Familiar with Shopify, ecommerce (nice to have)
- Familiar with email marketing automation tools (nice to have)
- Please include a cover letter, writing sample, and resume with your application.
Pixel Union is a company built on creativity, teamwork and employee well-being. We come to the office (wherever that may be) to work hard, push our limits, and enjoy ourselves around good people.
Some of our perks include:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
- Educational sessions
- Company-sponsored fitness allowance