Head of Sales
Pixel Union’s Agency team is expanding, and we need someone to grow our services division by finding and closing the best opportunities with fast-growing and established brands in the ecommerce space.
As our Head of Sales, you’ll be responsible for identifying and qualifying high-potential client opportunities, leveraging Pixel Union’s well-established brand and extensive customer database of online retailers to help grow our agency offering . Reporting to the Director of Services, you’ll be responsible for pipeline management, lead generation, nurturing project opportunities and driving revenue through client calls and meetings.
Our tight-knit team is made up of designers, developers, project managers and support staff who love what they do, bring passion and energy to their work, and don’t settle for anything less than the best results. The ideal candidate for this position is an independent, self-motivated, proven sales professional who can confidently represent our brand and is a great fit with our company culture.
- Prospecting, lead-generation and development of new accounts
- Full cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Develop, refine and iterate on the ideal prospect profile
- Escalate meetings with decision-makers and influencers, folding in agency resources as necessary to secure contracts
- Engage in strategic conversations and meetings to understand and capitalize on clients’ needs
- Work with the client management team to plan long term strategic goals with the agency team
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective marketing solutions and drive results for clients
- Travel when necessary to meet clients at industry conferences and client meetings
- Ongoing Agency sales forecasts and reports for Pixel Union leadership
- 3 years of digital service sales experience, preferably in an agency with ecommerce focus
- Technically proficient with modern sales systems, CRMs
- Familiar with the technology side of ecommerce-hosted platforms (e.g. Shopify, Bigcommerce, TicTail, etc.)
- Strong prospecting skills and proven ability to close contracts
- Proactive self starter who is confident and passionate about online retailing and helping people grow their businesses
- Results-driven orientation, highly motivated, strong customer service skills
- Strong understanding of sales process and client management experience
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Pixel Union is a company built on creativity, teamwork and employee well-being. We come to the office (wherever that may be) to work hard, push our limits, and enjoy ourselves around good people.
Some of our perks include:
- Opportunities for travel to pursue opportunities and be visible at industry events
- Competitive base salary and variable compensation
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
- Educational sessions and company-sponsored certifications
- Company-sponsored health and wellness allowance